jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Fed up with my 920 problems, and microsoft won't fix it topic

09:52






So I recieved my 920 1,5 years ago when it was a premium phone. I bought it first for taking videos at low light (when I go out with my friends) and have a good skype-frontcamera quality, because I live far away from my family.
Enough said, it got the first problems 1-2 months later, it didn’t charge anymore and frontfacing camara got dusty. I got the phone back from technical service, (with little artefacts behind the screen in the lower button zone) and as soon as I plugged in my earphones for the first time, the whole audiosystem was down, inclusive bluethooth.
By that time, the frontfacing camara, got dirty again, so I gave the phone back for another repair. Got it back, and some months later, battery plug got broken again, and frontfacing camara was dirty again. I started to get very angry, and wrote to nokia / microsoft technical service online, that I’m fed up with the problems, only 1 year, and the phone is all time at repair, for the same problems. I said I want a definitive solution, maybe a new phone, I don’t want to spend more money on gasoline and stay 2 weeks without phone!!! And then, have to reinstall everything. They promised a final solution, but a new phone wasn’t in question. I told, ok, as lon as this is the last time I’ll have to repair the phone, for me its ok (although I knew I’d have the same problems again)
Now, another 2 months later, frontfacing camara with dust, and freakin batteryplug starts failing again.
What do I have to do with these pirates???? Please help me, I’m really angry and sad at the same time. Its everyday harder to skype with my family because of the dusty camera, and the batteryplug won’t survive much longer.
Then I saw my girfriend, she broke her Iphone screen, and apple came at her home to take it and repair it for free, even if it was her fault.
Another friend of mine got 2 times the same issue on his motorola, and they gave him a new phone for free.
Why does microsoft play that bad with his customers??? I mean, it was a premium phone, unlocked, so I paid even more!! And I think they lost more money with all that repairs, instead of giving me a 925 (thats even cheap right now) that seems not to have any particular faults.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top