dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Lenovo A806 bootloader issue topic

02:40






Hi everyone,
I bought Lenovo A806 from china and wanted to clear the android so I flashed bootloader. After flashing with SP flash tool, phone cannot start.
If I connect it to PC with or without battery, it looks like PC find some device, but in about 30 seconds, it disconnect it and connect again. If I try to flash again, SP tool cannot find the phone.

I don't want to send it to china again, so if someone have any idea, it would be very helpful.

Thank you and Merry Christmas






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top