jeudi 8 janvier 2015

I have come up against a issue in trying to unroot and return my note 3 to stock. topic

09:52






I made a thread earlier as I was not sure which firmware I needed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...stock-t2996494

Since then I have downloaded both the firmware and ODIN from the site. But when I connect my phone after it is in download mode I do not see what the image in the guide I am using is showing me, and the buttons have different names to the one in the image.

Here is a image of what ODIN shows me when I connect my phone in download mode.



This is the guide I am using.

http://galaxynote3root.com/galaxy-no...galaxy-note-3/

As the image shows what ODIN is displaying is different to what the guide says I should see.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top