jeudi 8 janvier 2015

[Q] Fix for "Test device" in HTC Tell? Relocking bootloader? topic

10:42






Hi folks,

I have a HTC One M8 that is registered with HTCDev and also S-Off (courtesy of the awesome sunshine tool). In the settings app, I have a red text telling me this is now a test device and all my data are belong to HTC. (As someone posted here months ago.)

I am not sure if I want to cripple the Udove.apk because I'm concerned about the next OTA update. Is there a way to "unregister" with HTC or more technically, relock the bootloader without loosing S-Off? Is there a way to determine I have a stock hboot if I'm not sure if I messed with it in the process?

Thanks for reading






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top