jeudi 8 janvier 2015

[Q] [H] Wifi is greyed out and not turning on. topic

10:42






Hi! I purchased an m8 from someone else.

He also seems to have gotten the phone from someone as well.

He had a rom which I did not know, and I wiped it because he had personal data.

After coming home and trying to flash a new rom, the wifi is the only thing that is not working.

The wifi is not turning on. No problem with the router.

I tiried so many things. I got s-off by paying 25 dollars but still does not work

I got a boot.mg file but I don't think I have it for the rom that I am using.

I flashed so many roms but still the wifi is the only thing that is not working

The previous owner said the wifi was fine. What can do I?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top