jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Why TowelRoot not working on my RazrM (183.46.10.XT907.Verizon.en.Us) topic

10:42






Hello! First i'm sorry for my English. Im from Greece
Im using Razr M for about 15 days and i would like to root it and also unlock bootloader
I have already read a tone of threads about rooting that phone but i cant understand why i cant root mine.
As i wrote at the title a i have 183.46.10.XT907.Verizon.en.Us and i didnt install the new update. (everyday reminds me to isntall it)
This is a screenshot of my phone
ht tp://i60.tinypic.com/2wcjm1j.png

Thank you and sorry again for my bad english






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top