jeudi 8 janvier 2015

[Q] Flashing a rom and warranty topic

10:42






I have a Note 4 (N910F) which is currently on Vodafone in the UK.

I have been having issues with my battery life and one thing I would like to do is flash a stock rom to get rid of all the Vodafone bloat on the device.

Will this affect my warranty on the phone? I have heard stories about some sort of e-fuse on the device.

Do I need to root to do this? I want to be able to ideally get direct OTA updates from Samsung. If I flash will I lose the data currently on the phone?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top