mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Bootloop, Can't get to recovery. topic

13:22






My prime is stuck in a bootloop.
It starts up at the Asus screen with the powered by Nvidia in the bottom right corner, and "The Device is Unlocked." in the top left.

I can't seem to get to recovery.
I also can't get adb access.
I've tried t fastbooting, but I don't really know the proper method/time. So I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Currently it just says waiting for device.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top