mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] [Issue] Stuck in a weird situation of trying unlock i337m topic

13:22






Before you judge me by saying how i'm posting something thats done before, it hasn't, I've searched everywhere no methods work :(
Please, someone help me I've been at this for 4 days now and maybe just 15 hours of sleep :crying:.
The phone I have right now is the SGH-i337m Galaxy s4 running NC1 with MDJ modem (Kitkat 4.4.2) Does not detect sim, it says "No sim available".
I'm not exactly sure if the phone is from Bell but the phone use to be running fine on my old rogers sim card until I updated to their new ShareTap Sim.
With the ShareTap Sim the phone doesn't detect my sim anymore. So I tried my Share Tap Sim in another unlocked phone (Galaxy note 3) it worked fine.
Then I tried a Virgin mobile sim card on the S4 and it detected it and worked fine also. So then I tried to unlock it by flashing it with many different methods:
1. I tried flashing a older version of Bell 4.2.2 but it bricked my phone ( I already unbricked it back to 4.4.2)
2. I tried flashing the MDJ modem but it doesn't show the hidden menu.
3. I tried flashing ATT modem to try it but that also bricked my phone.
4. I tried to use the AWS tutorial shown here
5. I tried the regionlock away tutorial here in the third method (RegionlockAway doesnt do anything to my phone)
6. I pulled the modem.bin from the TAR file from sammobile of Bell's 4.2.2. But it still doesn't show the hidden menu! It's the MDJ modem but it still doesn't work!
I'm not sure whats wrong with my phone. When I put the Virgin mobile sim card in there it only shows Telus, EXT and Virgin Sim networks available not the whole spectrum which is what is supposed to happen with the 337_aws.qcn file from the AWS tutorial. Then when I flash MDJ modem from bell or the one from this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2m3id2cx4l...37MVLUAMDJ.zip
It still doesn't show my secret menu.
The secret menu I'm trying to access is the *#0011# but if that didn't work I also tried the *#9090# It still doesn't show the secret menu. So what do I do now? Please Help!
Thanks for reading!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top