mercredi 7 janvier 2015

[Q] Anyone else come up from Htc One X to One X+? topic

03:07






Just wondering how many here have come up from the Standard One X to the One X+?

How are you finding it in terms of Battery and overall performance etc?

Having owned 5-6 standard One X models, mine broke, and was actually looking and bidding on another Standard One X on Ebay, until I came across a One X+ advertised as "As new condition" and it said it came with 6 screen protectors, 2 silicone cases still in wrapping and a Case Mate, also unused and still in it's little clear plastic box.

As the One X without box, in average condition was already at a silly £155 and STILL I was outbid....I thought, Hmmm, this One X+ described as New condition, in box, with all HTC accessories also still bagged etc with all leaflets and manuals etc + all the extras seems to good to be true, as the bidding was at £89.00 with a £118.00 Buy It Now price, lots of bids, but still 2 days til end of auction, so basically I chanced it and clicked 'Buy It Now'

Soon as I did that I thought "oh my god, what have I done?"

Knowing my luck it'll either not come or it'll be WAY over-exaggerated in the Ebay advert, but nope....MINT...still had original HTC cover that comes on the phone when bought new.

It said was locked to Virgin, which is what I didn't want as i'm on the Three network, but turned it on, put in my sim, powered up, worked perfect and was completely unlocked!

If anything the guy WAY UNDER-exaggerated the condition.

Not even the sleeve which wraps around the HTC box had even a spec of dust on it.

Well chuffed.

Custom ROM now installed and even though only had it about 2 weeks.....100% best choice i've ever made....lol.

Performance wise with regards to CPU I can't notice much difference, but was hugely shocked when ran Quadrant and Antutu....massive difference.

And batery life is awesome compared to ANY of my many standard One X models previously owned.


image sharing

Didn't go for M7 or M8, not coz of cost, but coz I hate the way they look and for some reason, I just can't drag my brain away from HTC, and the fact that the Galaxy range are just plain yukky as in my opinion, the One X and One X+ is the best looker out there. Plus, who the heck needs any more than a 1.7GHz Quad Core??

What's your opinions and experiences if you've come up from the standard One X?

Matt






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top