jeudi 8 janvier 2015

How to make full dump stock rom topic

10:42






Hi developers, senior members and all who have knowledge to dump or create a rom.
Any one can help me how to make full dump stock rom my phone was hardbricked because of flashing wrong scatter file in spft now its unable to switch on nor charging but detected in PC. I have a friend with same device but we don't know how to make full dump. I think this the only way to restore my hard bricked phone. and also I tried mtkdroid tools but can't create scatter file in block maps due to not supported ubifs and chipset of mt6571.
If there is a developer who can help me to do it for me, please let me know.
I hope there is somebody who have mercy for my begging. Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top