jeudi 8 janvier 2015

VS980 LG G2 Completely Bricked! topic

10:42






I know this thread has been posted millions of times, nothing at all works for me

Ok so I'm new to Android. Got it rooted yesterday and thought I'd try Cyanogen Mod. After following every step in the Wiki, I thought I'd have it. It had me install AutoRec and reboot, and now I'm stuck at:

Fastboot mode started
udc_start()
- reset -
- portchange -
fastboot: processing commands


When trying LF Flash Tool, it says phone is disconnected, I can't go into download mode, or do anything like that, only fastboot mode. When trying to go into download mode it works for a second before going into fastboot again. Hardware factory reset does not work either.


I've tried MANY threads/videos/etc (B2CApPSetup; LG United; some Fastboot tool; LG FlashTool; SO many more) and none of the programs work. I really need my phone and I desperately need any help. I have ZERO clue where to go from here. I thought about just trying to install CM again through whatever means possible but I can't even seem to be able to reset the phone to stock.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top