jeudi 8 janvier 2015

[Q] Hello I would like some help with remote play topic

09:51






Hey,

I have a unrooted z3 I don't really want to root my phone.
But I want to be able to use remote play at work.
Yes they have wifi but everybody using it its not fast and disconnects
I would love to be able to either connect to wifi and 3g/4g at the same time
I understand that Sony has capped the remote play to only allow wifi which is quite annoying
So is there a solution to use just 3g/4g or combine the both so remote play knows I'm connected to wifi.

Any help or advice would be very grateful






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top