mercredi 10 décembre 2014

[Q] Disable home button on DNE1? topic

22:39






I've had my S3 since it's release and it's been rooted with unlocked bootloader ever since. I recently experienced bluetooth issues I couldn't resolve so I bit the bullet and odin'ed the "no-wipe" NE1 update. My bootloader is now locked but I used touchwiz ROMs 99% of the time anyway so towelroot is OK for me until I buy a new phone. I'm grandfathered on unlimited data so trying to squeeze all the life outta my S3.

Anyway, I keep my phone in my back pocket so I have always disabled the home button so I didn't turn the phone on when I sit on it. My method was to edit SYSTEM/USR/KEYLAYOUT/gpio-keys.kl, changing the 172 line by deleting "WAKE" or "WAKE & HOME", or even adding "wake_dropped" in place of WAKE. One of those methods has worked on every ROM until now, when even after trying all those combinations the home key continues to wake the phone.

Any suggestions (besides putting my phone in a different place)?

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top