mercredi 31 décembre 2014

animated gifs no longer coming through topic

13:18






Last night I discovered that gifs weren't coming through animated via text. I tried doing a factory reset and everything but to no avail. I took it to the Verizon store to find out what was going on and they said it was a known issue but I'm seeing anything about it anywhere. I'm not too confident in the first place about the tech's help since he kept trying to show me that my emojis were working just fine, then told me I should call Samsung and see what their customer support would have to say.

Any suggestions? I'm not rooted, nor do I have any interest in it. I'm fully stock and have tried every texting app from stock, to Hangouts, to the Verizon's messenger.

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top