mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[APP] [REQ] Sanxia Live Wallpaper topic

08:50






Hey there.

My name is Sanxia and I'm an electronic musician.

I'm looking for devs who could make, or at least help me make an interactive Live Wallpaper.

My concept is this:
- My logo rendered in 3D
- Rotates/spins when swipes are happenning
- Honeycomb-esque metallic background

And thats it.

Since I'm not a developer, nor I can code in C#, it's a bit hard for me to start.

Your help will be rewarded. :D

Looking forward to your answers & opinions.

Cheers;
Danny (Sanxia)








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Logo.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	12.1 KB<br/>ID:	3091345
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Logo_2.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	18.5 KB<br/>ID:	3091346
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top