jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Battery jumping from ~86% to 100% while charging. topic

13:43






I tend to own too many Android devices for my own good at times but recently decided to pick up a few HTC devices to experiment with rather than using some of my better devices (the fact HTC has RUUs is a plus). I currently have a MyTouch 4G (Glacier) and a Thunderbolt 4G. One of the things I've noticed (and slightly irks me) is that the batteries tend to not scale from 0% to 100% properly. The MyTouch corrects itself after a few cycles while the Thunderbolt does not regardless if I use a regular or extended battery for it. Generally it varies but on average it's around 87% when it jumps to 100%. I'm kind of assuming though that there is no fix for it but never hurts to just check anyway. Here is what I know.
  1. Once the battery LED turns green the MyTouch applies a current until it reaches 0mAh and begins discharging whereas the Tbolt does this process at 25mAH.

  2. I've tried bump charging and a few other techniques to no change.

  3. Both devices show 4207mV as its full charge voltage.

  4. From what I've read I haven't found many threads on this or I'm not using the right search terms.

  5. I've flashed a few other ROMs and returned to stock on the Tbolt, granted I stopped because some ROMs (I don't remember the names) cause the bolt's battery meter to 'stop working' and doesn't work with hidden WiFi networks.


I'm wondering if there is a fix for this. I assume there isn't one though and I have to deal with it.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top