mercredi 31 décembre 2014

change nav bar button order? topic

07:23






I would really love to be able to swap the back and recent buttons on the nav bar so that the back button is on the right side and the recents button is on the left leaving the circle home button in the center. This would make one handed use for me super easy as I rarely use the recents button one handed but the back button is my most used button more than home.

is there a way to do this and RETAIN google launcher? I dont want to resort to using another launcher if I dont have to. I was hoping maybe a root enabled app of some sort possibly?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top