lundi 29 décembre 2014

Cricket SIM in AT&T E980 data issue topic

15:23






Hi all,

Before I rooted and put a costum ROM on this E980, I would get LTE service on this phone with the cricket SIM, about 6-8 mbps, since I put the custom rom on, I dont have any data from the get go, but if I put the cricket APN settings in, I get H+ data but its less then 1 mbps... I need to figure out how to to get the LTE to work on this.
When i try to enter AT&Ts APN settings into the phone, and I hit save, to save the APN settings, it wont save it and everything disappears. I've tried this on 3 different ROMS..

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top