jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Differences in use between T800 and T805 topic

10:30






Hello, I bought a month ago a galaxy tab s LTE T805, but I saw that chrome, which is the browser that I use on my Note3 with satisfaction, lags a lot, so to be inutilizabile with this browser.

while with the stock browser, the situation is almost good, but I miss being able to use chrome.

I also saw that many other browsers have performance problem with this tablet, (dolphin, firefox maxton etc). The only other decent is UCbrowser HD.

I wanted to know if this poor performance is due to a lack of optimization in the LTE version that has a Exynos CPU, or even in the version T800 Wifi only with the most popular snapdragon 800, performance with chrome are very scarce.

thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top