jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Easiest method for copying XBMC setup on fire tv to fire tv stick? topic

19:43






Hello all,

I have been working on my setup on the fire tv device for some time. I have XBMC customized and configured for my sources/shares and chosen add-ons. I just received my fire tv stick and would like to basically copy the setup to the stick.

For some reason I was never able to get the apps like adbFire to work when I tried Backup XBMC / Restore XBMC (now Kodi) so I was wondering what the easiest way to mirror the setup would be? Is there a config file that i could copy from an install on one device to an install on the other that would setup everything? I am thinking that would probably be "too easy" but it might work for the shares/sources.

Look forward to the responses. Thanks all.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top