jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Fix for 4.4.2 kernel core throttling with Pegasusq governor topic

20:14






OK, this is an update that goes beyond my general discussion on 4.4.2 vs 4.2.2 differences,

I have completely figured out how to make Pegasusq properly throttle cores, and tweaked it to be more like ondemand in fast upscaling of core speeds.

It matches what I have with 4.2.2 and allows a stable read ahead cache of 768. Anything higher will cause a dirty shutdown.

Here are my screen captures of a 3 minute time frame of the frequencies used after and during boot, and my settings. Please be sure to copy your settings down before changing them.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top