jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Google Play Services has stopped - Unable to fix topic

14:42






So here is what I'm dealing with. A couple of weeks ago apps on my phone kept crashing. I was seeing a constant "Google Play Services has stopped" message and I was completely unable to use my phone. I ended up saying screw it and I did a factory reset.

The problem was still happening after a reset so I figured I should do a full wipe (Dalvik, cache, system, data) and reinstall the ROM (Cyan 11). Unfortunately that still didn't fix the problem.

Since then I've tried everything. I've ran "Fix Permissions" which seemed to work for about a day and then it started again. Sometimes rebooting the phone fixes the issue for a day but it always comes back. It's not always Google Play Services. It seems to be any random app on my phone that starts to constantly crash. Sometimes this happens from the phone's home screen, other times when I go into the app (gmail seems to be a problem more often than not). The phone was also just randomly rebooting, sometimes a few times a day and sometimes when trying to update apps I'll get various errors (package not signed, error 960, etc).

I finally decided that Cyanogenmod might be the problem. I've replaced my recovery (was CWM) but now I have TWRP. I downloaded Paranoid's latest ROM for the S3, did a factory reset, wiped Dalvik, system, data and cache. I also told TWRP to fix the file system in hopes that it would help and then I told it to Fix Permission.

Once I installed the ROM and the Google Apps, phone boots, I sign in....apps start crashing. I'm so lost. I don't know what else to do. Why would a phone that is freshly wiped have problems with apps crashing. This was happen with both Cyanogenmod and Paranoid. I'm running the same version/download of Cyanogen on my gf's S3 and it's been fine. The phone has been rooted since I got it almost 2 years ago and running Cyanogen this whole time. I only switched to Paranoid in hopes it would fix this problem.

Does anyone have any ideas on something I should try? Right now my phone is a pain to use, I'm constantly clearing crash pop ups and then just today it suddenly lost my google account and all my data was gone. No contacts, gmail empty, etc.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top