jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Have I hard-bricked my device? topic

15:51






Please excuse me if I'm repeating a prior question but it seems far too specific to trawl through pages of related threads to make sure.

I decided I was going to sit down and root my Xperia Z1....

Steps:
1. I installed ADB and Fastboot via the latest windows Android SDK (r23-.0.2), in fact I had to source a sony version of the fastboot driver in order to get it working but once I'd done that all went ahead as planned.

2. Generally followed this guide (wont let me post a link but google "honami cyanogenmod" and it's the 2nd result)

3. All was going swimmingly, I entered fastboot mode absolutely fine, flashed CWM using fastboot which all loaded up absolutely fine.

3. At this stage ADB was not picking up my device at all, tried different cables, ports, all of the usual. What I didn't do was make a backup, and then I wiped all of the things that it's possible to wipe thinking to myself that I was going to get Cyanogenmod on there so all would be fine...

4. Finally I (quite stupidly) restored from memory card (which had already been wiped) from inside CWM, the device restarted and now I am getting no response AT ALL.

5. Sometimes it will load the Sony 'splash' logo that first appears but sometimes not, when plugged in the device is recognised and ADB actually sees the device but lists it as offline... Interestingly at this stage windows device installer actually installs Sony ADB driver for me automatically.

6. All I'm getting at the moment is a red flashing LED although when I plug in via USB the device is again recognised when I type adb devices but again is offline...

If any more information is needed please, I will be more than happy to give a quick reply.

Thank you in advance






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top