jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[HELP] Failed Flashing Recovery via Fastboot topic

13:11






Hello guys, I have this Desire HD that I got from a family member. It was already S-OFF when I got it. I can't seem to flash a recovery via Fastboot. I already have drivers install, adb commands work just fine and some of the fastboot commands I've tried. It's not the first time attempting to flash a recovery via fastboot. I tried about a month back, failed and resorted to using apps like ROM manager, TWRP manager and 4ext Updater to flash recoveries. They all worked but this time round, I want to try CM12 (Doge Preview) and I can see it's flashed via TWRP 2.8.1 which is an unofficial version and therefore can't be found when using TWRP manager.

I was about to try something using terminal emulator to flash that recovery (usual Samsung way, and I know the file name in the 'block' folder at the root changes), but I thought it would be a wise thing to ask first.

I will attach the results I got using terminal emulator.

Please Help if you can.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1418332124787.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	57.2 KB<br/>ID:	3059575
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top