lundi 29 décembre 2014

Help: fastboot secure booting error topic

16:43






evidently I've screwed up something on my vs980. When I try to boot to recovery I get a fastboot screen with "secure booting error Cause: boot certification verify.

A little background:
I had been running Optimus g3 then flashed xdabbeb 982.5 (following all steps).
After that I thought I'd give AICP a try. after flashing the radio all was good.
I think this is where things got bad: I flashed 24a radio and restored an optimus backup, saved some stuff then restored xdabbeb 982.5. At this point I got a bootloop and dirty flashed 982.5 on top of the backup - problem solved.... until yesterday when I tried to boot to recovery and got the error.
My phone is working fine but I cant get to recovery.
Anybody got ideas?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top