lundi 29 décembre 2014

Help me make a smart decision topic

19:53






Hello
Im finally upgrading from a htc explorer( while being small i loved how my battery could last me 3 to 4 days easy) i've kept it for 3 years with custom roms and was enough for me up until recently when i had to start using other apps like skype, viber and facebook as a form of communication.

I'm looking for a 300€ or less smartphone that will last me 2 years a least and ended up with two deals that i found to be under the current price market:
a moto x first gen new for 250 or a google nexus 5 new for 289


as i see the nexus is a little bit stronger on paper and probably would get outdated way after the moto x
but the moto x is cheaper and does have a nice set of perks like better battery life, ergonomics and that motorola notification thingy, my only set back was reading about the display getting burned after months of use and the gossip that motorola by now being owned by lenovo would stop getting updates after lollipop or at least as quick

I would appreciate your input on this matter especially if you have both, If i have to read another review on these phone i rather gouge out my eyes :p

I dont really care about the camera, im more interested in a daily driver that can mutlitask some apps and if possible be up to date in at least a year or 2.

Thanks in advance






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top