lundi 29 décembre 2014

Help with Saving Contacts?... topic

19:18






Does anyone else have a problem using the G3 and saving contacts? I have a Bumbped Verizon G3, and my Girlfriend has the T-Mobile G3, but BOTH of us are unable to SAVE new contacts. I have ben usuing/Flashing android since the OG Droid and have never had a problem with my google account, but it just strikes me odd as we've never had problems until we've been using the G Series phones.
Does anybody else have this problem? Any Ideas?
I'm Running Skydragon Also. I like to stay as close to stock as possible.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top