lundi 29 décembre 2014

LCD Digitizer Swap topic

21:01






I have a tmobile s4m919 and the imei is blocked because the owner I purchased from switched carriers n & the 0 odd sum of dollars left now three days into my galaxy tmobile blocks i can purchase a verizon s4 and use my sim card or just port my number over my niece had but the lcd is damaged so now as the thread suggest I wojld like to swap but idk if the parts will work if anyone can let me know ahead of time it would be much appreciated






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top