jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Messy - Need to unroot...international move topic

13:21






Folks my apologies for the general post but I have a number of variables and not sure which are relevant.

I have a rooted, custom rom AT&T with the following:
I have a PN0712000
S-OFF
CID 11111111
Unlocked

I have moved to Amsterdam and need to get back to stock to run MobileIron (kills me but needed). I can blow up the phone and rebuild to stock...but now I am unsure.

New Sim is from KPN....

If I go back to stock and then depend on OTA for updates...how would that work? I cant have root on this device.

Any advice?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top