mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Motorola has amazing customer service topic

09:56






So recently I have been noticing that my back button has not been working. I will go to press it and it will be unresponsive while the "home" and "recent apps" button and the rest of the touch screen are responsive. Went to motorola's support site and filled out a repair request. They overnighted me a phone (new in box, with a new charger and everything) and sent me a box and label to send my old phone (only, no box or charger) back to them. I am charged for shipping and everything.

I got my phone on October 31st, not sure why the back button was not working but hoping I don't have the same issue on this one.

About the best customer service experience I've seen in a long time.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top