lundi 29 décembre 2014

Need help with first flash plz topic

14:17






Hi. I looked for a n00b Q&A mega thread but didn't see one in Tapatalk.

I got a sprint m8 (non hk) yesterday and it's been awhile since I had an HTC. It's currently running 4.4.2.

I want to flash Viper rom. So far, I've downloaded the windroid application, Viper rom, and the RUU circled in the attached image. Is that all I need?

The RUU is for just in case, but it's 4.4.4, did I get the right one?

Also, is s off required for what I want to do?

Another thing, do I need more updated firmware? I think I might, but was getting information overload while trying to figure it out. So I made a thread going someone would be kind enough to hold my hand.

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top