jeudi 11 décembre 2014

No cell service topic

18:12






Hey guys, for some reason my cell service has gone out, but I don't know how. I've never had an issue with the cell service on any ROM that I've tried. I'm currently running the D851 CM12 ROM, and I had service this morning and into the afternoon. However, late this afternoon(and currently)it's been very windy here today, so maybe that's the problem? I can't tell if there's a T-mobile outage in this area, or if it's a SIM problem, a ROM problem etc. I've tried toggling the airplane mode, rebooting, different APN, and even flashing different ROMs, but the service won't come back. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never had this problem, so I'm not sure how to diagnose and fix it. Any ideas? Thanks.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top