jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Note signal issues resolved (for me anyway) topic

11:35






I have been a vociferous critic of the Note 3's shortcomings as a communication device. Verizon replaced my first one and signal still sucked. I was skeptical of another Samsung product but, with a business account, I have 30 days to return my new Note 4. It will NOT be going back. My biggest problem was an area where I hunt and since I often hunt alone being able to communicate can be critical. In this particular area the Note 3 had ZERO signal. No 1x, no voice, no text. I checked yesterday with my new Note 4 in the exact same spot and I had -103db of 4G. Not only was there perfect reception for voice and text but also I easily, and quickly, could check email and go on line.
The range of bluetooth connectivity was somewhat better with the Note 3 but I am still experimenting with that. As far as the core function of being first a communication device, the Note 4, so far (and in my experience) is light years ahead of the Note 3.
Now lets get it rooted and start having some fun!;)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top