mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Problems With Google Play Service. topic

06:18






So, I Recently Accidentally Updated Google Play Service (Not Using Play Store) And After
That I Started Experiencing Problems With My Phone. My Google Play Store Wasnt Working And I Couldn't Log In To Google+ In Games And There Was A Notification Saying
"Unknown Issues With Google Play Services" I Tried Downgrading The Google Play Services And It Did Not Work. I Tried Updating It Again, Some Things Seem To Be Working But The Play Store Is Still Not Working And I Cant Sign In To Games.If Someone Sees This Please Help If U Can :)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top