mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Anyway to increase volume of Note 3 without root? topic

11:02






My 75 year old Dad just got a Note 3 brand new & he's complaining about his volume being low...basically he just cares about the GPS sound - which is media.
Compared to my OnePlus One with 2 speakers - I'd say yes.

But then, I want to help out.

Saw the KitKat root version of the volume mod with the sound files but it requires root.
Anything I can do out there to help him out without root?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top