jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Battery doesn't charge topic

11:35






Hi, I had no issues with battery or battery life but all of a sudden the battery stopped charging even with the original OEM charger. Even if I put the charger for hours, it only goes till 2%. When its off, the charge led blinks for 20-30 mins after which I can switch it on. I suspect if it has anything to do with a screen protector installation that I did. I applied the protector after moistening it with this liquid spray provided with the zagg protector. I've seen the battery issues a day after that. Does it have anything to do with moisture forming inside the phone which is causing issues charging my battery?

Kindly share your thoughts and experiences on how it can be recovered and if battery replacement would be a solution. Adding to above, I can see no other issues which are seen when water goes into the phone.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top