mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Best 3rd party controller out-of-box topic

12:54






I have some games on my Fire TV I'd like to play, but need a game controller. I don't currently have any compatible controllers, so I thought I might as well buy the official one. However, it looks like both it and the Nyko pad are on back-order for around a month. Rather than wait, I'd like to get a decent third party controller, preferrably wireless. Can anyone say definitively which controller (other than the official one or Nyko) is the most functional out-of-box. FYI, my Fire TV is unrooted with current firmware, so anything requiring root is out.

Here are some of my current choices:

Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for Windows (included USB receiver)
Logitech F710, wireless USB receiver
Logitech F310, wired USB

The Xbox receiver supposedly supports up to 4 controllers. Would the Fire TV and any apps currently out support them? I'm partial to Logitech gear, but I read somewhere that on the Fire TV the F710 uses "xinput mode", emulating an Xbox controller. Does this mean it would work just as well as the Xbox or a close second? While I prefer wireless, I listed the F310 for the obvious benefit of not having to recharge or replace batteries. I don't play enough to where a cord would really bother me. If there are major caveats with the wireless ones, I might just get the F310.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top