lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Can anyone help me with my SD card problem... topic

21:01






K I erased my sd rom using some tut on making a partition on it for lik2sd but now i did somehing wrong seems i wiped all d sd card and my moto e is all messed up. My pc seems to see the phone but if I try to copy anything to the phone I get a error (error: cannot copy item deice has either stooped working or has been disconnected) It is 100% connected and shows up but not the sd card just internal, the sd card is in the phone. All I am trying to do now is flash a stock or any rom that gets my phone back up and running. Plese someone help me I might as well buy a new phone without having the extra memory abd I dont want to do that if I can fix it u know.

Cheers all I really hope some will help me il be really grateful






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top