lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Can't read external SD after installing a new boot loader topic

21:28






Hi folks,

On my SGH-M919, I once upon a time had OUDHS-Recovery-jfltetmo-1.0.3.3 installed. However, it couldn't read the external SD (though ROMs that I installed could). At one point, I flashed to stock. It could read the extSD just fine. Then I wanted to install ROMs again. So, I rooted it and installed new boot loaders (specifically recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-jfltetmo and recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.3.2-jfltetmo). Neither could read the extSD. This isn't the end of the world, though it prevents me from completely wiping the internal SD and installing things from fresh (since I need to have whatever ROMs on that internal SD).

The problem is: any ROM that I install now can't read the extSD. Mostly tried cyanogen mod (10 and 11, stable and nightlies), but also tried Avatar and KangBang. So I don't think it's specific to a particular distro.

Any suggestions as to what this might be, or how to proceed hunting this down?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top