mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Change WCDMA frequencies to 850Mhz topic

11:25






I currently live in Argentina, and I bought this Galaxy Core Duos from the USA.

When I first tried, I noticed that just GSM/2G network was working, and after doing some research, I found out that I have to change the WCDMA/3G frequencies to 850Mhz.

I've seen on the Internet that you gotta dial *#197328640# and follow some steps, but I'm not able to get into that "service menu"...

Please feel free to ask for some information if needed.

Cheers






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top