mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Data dump on S5 SM-G900A with broken screen. Please assist! topic

08:04






Team,

I have a colleague that has dropped her phone and shattered her screen. She is needing important data off of her S5 SM-G900A and I volunteered to take a look for her, to see what I can do.
Some facts:
The phone does not have USB debugging turned on.
The phone is not rooted, and the version is believed to be up to date, but I can not verify for sure.
The screen is locked by a passcode.
As mentioned, it is the G900A ie. AT&T.
She does not have anything stored on her SIM card (contacts)
She does not have anything backed up in her email, despite her email being setup on the device.
She did not have an SD card, so everything is on the internal storage.
Odin does see device when connected to my machine.

In theory I should be be able to create and export a NANdroid backup through CWM, if I can get it on the device) but their is nothing conclusive that tells me that CWM will work on the device since it is not rooted, and the bootloader is locked by AT&T.
Any assistance would be terrific.
Thank you.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top