lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Disable Google Now "Travel To" and "Weather" Notifications topic

15:00






Is there a way to disable the Google Now notifications for "travel to" and "weather" that popup on your phone all day long? I never need or want to know how long it is to travel to my home or office. I don't want a weather update either. How can I disable that crap? I tried going to the Android Wear app, then Settings | Block Apps, but there is nothing listed there that corresponds to these annoying notifications.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top