jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Fastboot Question topic

19:43






Hi,
I have an ATT LG G3. I've got it rooted, have done a NAND backup, and am now trying to flash a new ROM. I'm trying to get into recovery either via ADB or the old fashioned way by button press, but in either case--after commanding the phone to go to recovery--I seem to get stuck in fastboot mode instead. In tiny print it will say something like "processing fastboot commands" or "fastboot mode started" and then just hangs there....forever. I have to remove the battery and then the phone boots back up normally. But I just can't seem to get into recovery anymore.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Frustrated Noob






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top