jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] galaxy mega I9205 automatically reboots topic

12:14






My Mega 6.3, which was not rooted, is bricked or acting like it is. It does not go past the Samsung logo screen. I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of to this point. I can go into recovery mode, but I CAN'T go into download mode. I have Odin, Kies 3, and the firmware downloaded, however, none work without going into download mode that I'm aware of. I have been working on this phone 2 days straight and I am going nuts! I'm praying someone can give me some suggestions, before I lose what is left of my mind.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top