lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Getting around SIM lock in Galaxy Note 3 purchased in Philippines topic

13:14






Hi everyone,

My brother brought back his Galaxy Note 3 from the Philippines (Smart network), and I was hoping to use it on the T-Mobile network. I asked this question in the T-Mobile-specific forums, but I didn't get any responses: Can anyone suggest a reputable merchant from which I could purchase an unlock code?

Also, I've done a bit of reading re: rooting my phone, and I'd be lying if I could make any sense of even most of what I've read. But, from what I gather, it's currently not possible to root the Galaxy Note 3 and not trip Knox?

I am considering rooting my phone to get around having to find somewhere to buy an unlock code, but I'm concerned about bricking my phone because of my overall nubishness.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top