lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Help: Sim card/tray will not stay put. topic

15:23






I have an annoying problem with my One that I really hope someone can help me fix:

After taking out my sim card, I cannot put it back in and make it stay put. I put the sim card in the tray, put the tray in the slot, but it is like the spring/mechanism that pushes the tray out (when pushing a pin in the tray openerhole) got stuck, and I cannot make the tray stay put. Hence I have to keep the tray/sim card in place with a piece of gaffa tape... And that doesn't even work well, as - appart from looking silly - the spring/mechanism pushes the tray harder than the tape can hold after a few days.

I searched a lot for a solution to this problem, but it doesn't seem to be normal.

Anybody? Please.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top