mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] how to remove Chinese language from the recovery of Htc desire 816w topic

07:23






Hello
I have recently purchased a HTC desire 816w from Amazon.com but surprisingly received a Chinese version.
I am totally new to the ROM and kernel thing and I am a total non technical guy from zoology field.

The phone is rooted on booting shows recovery as suggested by many, but the language is Chinese that i am unable to make out what i have to do next.
please suggest me how to get rid of this.
secondly some ROM files were mentioned in this blog which are not existing anymore.

I will be really thankful if someone can please suggest me step by step procedure how to do this, because even a small mistake can brick my phone.

It runs htc sense 5.5 at present. There is no option of software upgrade in the menu.
Whenever I try to go to the recovery every single word is in Chinese and I cant make a sense of it.
I do not know which Cyanogen mode is it.
Please help me.
thanks in advance.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top