mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] How to stop bloatware from reinstalling. topic

09:56






So I successfully unlocked and rooted my phone with various methods because Boost Mobile didn't make it easy, and then managed to root via TWRP,
The reason why I rooted the phone is because I want to remove bloatware like Connection Optimizer and Boost Zone.
I got a hold of a root explorer copy and managed to delete the .apk files with their respective helping files.
On top of that, I got another application to remove the installed apps and it worked.
So, after a while of using the phone without a hassle, it just randomly turns off.
And when I boot it up again, the apps are back and more annoying than before.

I have no idea how to change folder permissions (I forgot, I did it once on LG Venice but that was a while ago)
And I really need help, the bloatware takes up to 2gb and its annoying with the constant bombardment of notifications.

Please, if you can, HELP ME.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top