jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] LG G3 on AT&T data connection very slow topic

12:14






I have the same issue. My phone is about 1 month old, previously I had a Blackberry Z30 Unlocked and connection was way better, even with 2 bars I could use Pandora all day at work and could connect to apps, and websites. Now on LG G3 even Google Play won't connect many times as it times out because connection is too slow. I think there is an issue with the way LG G3 connects to AT&T, I mean how can an unsupported device like Blackberry Z30 (bought it on Blackberry site as AT&T doesn't sell it) work very well and yet LG G3, sold by AT&T doesn't work well.

PS : I get 4G and some occasional LTE, but still speed is pretty slow and device consumes the battery pretty quickly.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top